Full and Part Time Massage Therapist required
We are a results oriented spa in Southpointe Common and looking for professional, registered massage therapists for full and part time positions.
We have amazing clients so we are only looking for the very best! You must be professional, polished and confident!
The ideal candidate:
- Is professional, reliable, punctual and communicative
- Is passionate about massage therapy
- Lives and breathes great customer service
- Is passionate about health and wellbeing
- Is dedicated to developing personal skills by continuing education & experiential learning
- Is willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Consistently maintains a positive attitude
- Is determined to build their business within our business
- Minimum 2200 hours or equivalent
- Ability to deliver Therapeutic/Deep Tissue with strong, consistent pressure as requested by guest,
- Certification in reflexology, hot stone massage, myofascial cupping and prenatal all an asset
If you feel you are the perfect Therapist for this job, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off in person at #165, 2004 50 Avenue Red Deer, AB
Full Time Sales Associate/Front Desk
Milestones Spa is looking for a responsible and highly motivated Sales Associate who is ready to take on sales responsibilities regarding all our products and services. The successful Sales Associate will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Showcase the highest level of professionalism to customers,
- Uphold the ideals and standards of Milestones Spa.
- Possess strong knowledge of the spa industry and the services provided. (Dermalogica knowledge is an asset)
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Proven track record in achieving sales goals
- Ability to efficiently run front of house including reception duties.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate are:
- Create an exceptional first and last impression for our guests;
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures an ongoing relationship and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right therapist, service, and/or products to solve the customer’s problem
- Ensure the product presentation area is clean and organized
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with customers
- Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features
- Complete all reception and cleaning checklists in a timely manner.
If you feel you are a perfect match for Milestones, drop resume off in person or email to email@example.com